In today's Post there's a pretty sad story about Lebanon. Gun battles are ravaging the capital of Beirut, four people were killed, and eight more wounded. The fighting is between Sunni Muslims who support the government and Shiites who support Hezbollah. Wow, Arabs killing one another in the Middle East in desperate, decades-long civil conflicts. What does that remind you of? Oh, yeah. Israel. Mazel tov on your 60th birthday, from the Post!
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement