But for a real innovative spin on the action, see the video after the jump. In it, Willie from West Virginia does his best Tricia impression. It's really the ad-libbing about the dead father that makes it.
This morning, "Page Six" directed us to Tricia Walsh-Smith's latest YouTube video. In it, the estranged wife of Shubert Organization president Philip Smith delivers one of her standard ire-filled monologues. But this time her rage is directed at one Mary E. Allen, the videographer who shot and edited Tricia's original rant. Click above to view; the highlight is definitely the part where she warns that Allen will have to pawn her cat. The title card at the end of the film (written in that special Walsh Smith font that we'll call Sans Sanity) reads, "WILL ASSHOLE STOP TRYING TO STEAL FROM TRICIA…OR WILL TRICIA HAVE TO FORCE ASSHOLE TO PAWN HER CAT." Bless her. She really amped it up this time.
- 1. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 2. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 3. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 4. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Not-So-Stiffed Waitress Returning Donations [Updated]
- 7. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 8. Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- 9. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013