We're hearing that there's "weird smoke" billowing out of the 28th Street 6-train stop. The entrances are roped off, there are fire trucks everywhere, and the MTA is suspending service owing to a "smoke condition." Might it be related to the mysterious smoke-without-fire at the historic James A. Farley Post Office building, on 33rd Street and Eighth Avenue, last night? If so, we seriously hope it's just J.J. Abrams doing some kind of marketing shit for Lost.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring