Back in 2006, New York's S. Jhoanna Robledo shared the sad tale of rich people who couldn't move into their giant Tribeca lofts because of run-ins with the Landmarks Commission. But, at last, the penthouse first proposed in 1996 is ready to live in. And throw amazing parties in. And shield your works of art from harmful solar rays. Watch the video and marvel at what you'll never have.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]