Sixty-five-year-old former call girl Xaviera Hollander, a.k.a. "The Happy Hooker," thinks Anthony Neilson's play The Stitching is "delightfully pervy," but could have used more nudity. Chloë Sevigny spent her Fourth of July at the Sonic Youth show in Battery Park. That is so Chloë Sevigny of her. Artist-actress Anh Duong and her furniture collector husband Bart Quillen have split, supposedly because she was high-maintenance. Republican dirty trickster and Spitzer foil Roger Stone will be taking part in 5W PR's monthly networking breakfast at the end of July. Brothers and Sisters star Dave Annable says that riding a motorcycle is like having sex in that, "You can't be too aggressive but can't be overcautious."Michael Moore's new book about the election is supposed to come out on August 19, though he supposedly hasn't even finished writing it. Andy Warholite Taylor Mead is shopping a memoir about how Warhol was a "gnome" and a "total phony."
Three six-foot-tall models stole Terrell Owens' Gorgonzola cheeseburger with special sauce at the Grey Goose Manor in East Hampton. Snoop Dogg is teaming up with Indian actor Akshay Kumar to make a Bollywood music video. Usher is considering taking on his mom as manager again because he's annoyed that his latest album, released under Benny Medina, didn't sell well.
- 1. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 2. Edelstein: Spike Jonze’s Her Is One of the Best Films in Years
- 3. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 4. Pippa Middleton Is (Allegedly!) Engaged
- 5. Lorde Is ‘A Hugely Sex-Positive Person’
- 6. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 7. Bests, Worsts, and Other Superlatives From the Year in Entertainment
- 8. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 9. Urban Outfitters May Have Gone Too Far With a Denim Tutu