Name: Tommy Kim, a.k.a. DJ Twix
Star sign: Aries
NYU; Dartmouth, where he was "a well-known D.J."
Subway Summer 1997
Job description: Sandwich artist.
Capital Trust April 2005–December 2005
Job description: Analyst, real-estate finance.
UBS January 2006–January 2008
Job description: Underwriter, commercial real estate.
Reason for termination? Real estate, hello. “When I got laid off, it was like, hallelujah,” he told the Observer.
General leisure, January 2008–present
Job description: “I stay up late, wake up late, go to the beach a lot. I play a lot of video games when I can’t find people to hang out with." Other duties include:
• Snowboarding (37 days since January — suh-weet!)
• Six Flags–attending.
• Reading, particularly Freakonomics.
• D.J.-ing "a Saturday party at the Brooklyn Museum and a few weddings"
• Organizing "his vast music collection."
• Break-dancing classes.
• Building a new computer "just for the hell of it."
Well, we'd hire him. He sounds kind of awesome. Anyone else?