When you're a kid, you learn all year in school. But the important stuff, you learn in summer. Like what third base is. How to tuck in the tampon string. Be careful when shaving your knees and ankles. And stay away from Jägermeister and Southern Comfort. And Kahlúa. And Goldschläger. Anyway, this summer, Jose Pico, a rather awesome teenager the Times found working as a freak at Coney Island, learned an important lesson, too: "I meet a lot of girls out here, even though I’m wearing the costume and I’m the freak," he marveled to the Times. "They’re interested in meeting the freak.” Yes, Jose, you've nailed it. Girls are interested in meeting the freak. Don't exploit that information, the way these creeps have. Now, have you had Baileys yet?
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 7. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 8. Michelle Not Actually Mad at Obama Selfie, Says Photographer
- 9. And This Year’s SAG Award Nominees Are ...