A moment of silence, please, for the dissolution of the union of Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton. When they first got back together in 2005, after having dated in 1992, we thought it would never last — but then it did! Well, for a time. For three years, they stuck together. We once saw them in Westport, Connecticut, where Bolton has a home, and they were tanned and happy, like a couple of Florida retirees. It was like they understood each other: Michael seemed happy about the fact that Nicollette's career was thriving, even as he was becoming a smooth-rock punch line, and Nicollette seemed to be able to overlook the terrible hairstyle Michael shamefully sported for most of his adult life. Together, they made us believe that love could be a wonderful, wonderful thing that makes honey taste sweet and makes your life complete. But apparently, it was not. So thanks a lot, dream-ruiners.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode