A moment of silence, please, for the dissolution of the union of Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton. When they first got back together in 2005, after having dated in 1992, we thought it would never last — but then it did! Well, for a time. For three years, they stuck together. We once saw them in Westport, Connecticut, where Bolton has a home, and they were tanned and happy, like a couple of Florida retirees. It was like they understood each other: Michael seemed happy about the fact that Nicollette's career was thriving, even as he was becoming a smooth-rock punch line, and Nicollette seemed to be able to overlook the terrible hairstyle Michael shamefully sported for most of his adult life. Together, they made us believe that love could be a wonderful, wonderful thing that makes honey taste sweet and makes your life complete. But apparently, it was not. So thanks a lot, dream-ruiners.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]