It's not that we're quibbling with the tips Tatiana Boncompagni gives for being a successful socialite in the above promotional video for her chick-lit novel Gilding Lily; after all, she knows from whence she speaks. As HarperCollins Website duly informs us, "Yes, she knows Tinsley Moritmer [sic] and Fabiola Beracasa," and that she "truly is descended from an Italian Princess." But she is kind of leaving out the most important rule of all? As Tatiana might put it, "The best way to ensure you will never have to clean your own house is to marry the heir to a vacuum-cleaner fortune."
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 5. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013
- 6. Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- 7. Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- 8. Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- 9. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List