It's not that we're quibbling with the tips Tatiana Boncompagni gives for being a successful socialite in the above promotional video for her chick-lit novel Gilding Lily; after all, she knows from whence she speaks. As HarperCollins Website duly informs us, "Yes, she knows Tinsley Moritmer [sic] and Fabiola Beracasa," and that she "truly is descended from an Italian Princess." But she is kind of leaving out the most important rule of all? As Tatiana might put it, "The best way to ensure you will never have to clean your own house is to marry the heir to a vacuum-cleaner fortune."
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women