Kristen Wiig just ensured that we are going to make the season premiere of Saturday Night Live appointment television for the first time in, oh, roughly ten to fifteen years. Michael Phelps is this weekend's special guest star, and, like us, Kristen clearly appreciates his God-given talents. "He's gonna be naked in all the sketches I write, for sure," she told People. Yes. As if that weren't enough to win our hearts forever, she added: "There are some people that you can just picture with a wig on and it's funny," she said. "He's one of those people." Ha-ha, that is funny — wait, really? That's actually just weird weird. Maybe she meant with a Wiig on, and People misunderstand somehow? But if so, that would be downright filthy... We're definitely still watching though, either way.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring