Kristen Wiig just ensured that we are going to make the season premiere of Saturday Night Live appointment television for the first time in, oh, roughly ten to fifteen years. Michael Phelps is this weekend's special guest star, and, like us, Kristen clearly appreciates his God-given talents. "He's gonna be naked in all the sketches I write, for sure," she told People. Yes. As if that weren't enough to win our hearts forever, she added: "There are some people that you can just picture with a wig on and it's funny," she said. "He's one of those people." Ha-ha, that is funny — wait, really? That's actually just weird weird. Maybe she meant with a Wiig on, and People misunderstand somehow? But if so, that would be downright filthy... We're definitely still watching though, either way.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability