Former Dawson's Creek co-stars Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson had a mini-reunion this week in New York when Jackson, star of the new J.J. Abrams show Fringe, stopped by the theater where Holmes was rehearsing for All My Sons. He was carrying "a big bunch of flowers," according to the Daily Mail, and asked her and Tom out to dinner next time they both were in town. Jackson, who lives here with current girlfriend Diane Kruger, dated Holmes for just over a year starting in 1997. "I fell in love, I had my first love, and it was something so incredible and indescribable that I will treasure it always," she told Rolling Stone at the time. Just think: In ten years, when Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have broken up, this kind of lovely reunion might happen to them! We can see it now … Penn will be dating the then-nubile and beautiful Dakota Fanning, and Blake will be married to elder Scientologist John Travolta!
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 6. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street