Former Dawson's Creek co-stars Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson had a mini-reunion this week in New York when Jackson, star of the new J.J. Abrams show Fringe, stopped by the theater where Holmes was rehearsing for All My Sons. He was carrying "a big bunch of flowers," according to the Daily Mail, and asked her and Tom out to dinner next time they both were in town. Jackson, who lives here with current girlfriend Diane Kruger, dated Holmes for just over a year starting in 1997. "I fell in love, I had my first love, and it was something so incredible and indescribable that I will treasure it always," she told Rolling Stone at the time. Just think: In ten years, when Penn Badgley and Blake Lively have broken up, this kind of lovely reunion might happen to them! We can see it now … Penn will be dating the then-nubile and beautiful Dakota Fanning, and Blake will be married to elder Scientologist John Travolta!
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper