Okay, so maybe we didn't watch Saturday Night Live this weekend because we were afraid that it would be too much of a letdown after Tina Fey's brilliant turn as Sarah Palin from the season opener last weekend. But when we did catch up on it on our DVRs last night, we finally saw the best cameo ever. It came during a relatively unfunny digital short, in which host James Franco laments the size of his "tiny ding-dong." Watch it, after the jump.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!