At a fund-raiser for the Sundance Institute last night, notorious crabby comedian Chevy Chase was bragging about being a better skier than Robert Redford. But when questioned further, Chase admitted he'd never shared a slope with Redford. "I assume [I'm better]. I’m a lot younger, and I’ve done a lot of racing," said Chase, forgetting what happens when one assumes.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!