At a fund-raiser for the Sundance Institute last night, notorious crabby comedian Chevy Chase was bragging about being a better skier than Robert Redford. But when questioned further, Chase admitted he'd never shared a slope with Redford. "I assume [I'm better]. I’m a lot younger, and I’ve done a lot of racing," said Chase, forgetting what happens when one assumes.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women