Our favorite picture of our dearly departed grandmother is from the late fifties and shows her rocking a hairdo she would fondly recall as an "updo." And now, the Medusa Hair Salon (love that name!) in Park Slope has a thing going where you can get a Sarah Palin upswept hairdo for $75 and the proceeds will go to Obama's campaign. You will also be entered in a Palin look-alike contest, and if you win, $25 will go to Planned Parenthood in Palin's name. [Only the Blog Knows Brooklyn]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?