While you’re waiting for your five-story Greek Revival mansion facing Gramercy Park to sell, why don’t you turn it into a designer showcase? But make it interesting by assigning every room a theme based on a Showtime show. There’s a Californication study and a Dexter-inspired dining room. And since everything is for sale, the Weeds plants are yours. Take a video tour of all 8,800 unattainable square feet and then save $25 million.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime