Amid all the frantic new landscaping, yesterday we noticed that Stuyvesant Town is installing these things called "Oval Study," "Oval Kids," "Oval Film," and "Oval Lounge" that look sort of like circa-2001 Meatpacking District hangouts, all faux-Meier white columns and futuristic bucket chairs. For a premium, you can join this "Oval Essentials" program — branded off Stuy Town's iconic grassy Oval — which includes a fancy, college-friendly study, a lounge, a movie theater, and a kids' play area. But at the opening-day party yesterday, the first thing the Oval Study ran out of was bagels! O-no! [Stuy Town Lux Living]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!