At last weekend's 30th-anniversary party for Diesel, we polled the attendees about their birthday wishes. Pharrell's ideal party involves Cinnamon Toast Crunch and watching The Smurfs, and Patrick McDonald will buy $795 Paul Smith boots no matter what day it is. "Even if I wind up in a soup line, I’m wearing those boots," he claims. That might happen!
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 6. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 7. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour