Ronald Lauder has announced that, yet again, he has found a minor quibble with the plan to extend term limits so Bloomberg can run for mayor again (no city councilman in his first term should be allowed two more, but second-term councilmen can have one more), because as we all know, everything has to go through him. Also, billionaire Tom Golisano, who doesn't even live in the city, announced yesterday that he was going to finance an ad campaign against extending term limits. [NYT]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?