Richie Rich, whom we really can't see hiking through Bryce Canyon, has spoken out against the entire state of Utah following the Mormon Church's support of Proposition 8. "I wish we could blow up Utah," he said at Friday's Out 100 event. But since it's Richie, we suspect he's not serious. "I got married in a gingerbread house and Jenna Jameson was my bridesmaid," he said, confirming our notion. See more hate for Prop 8 from Cheyenne Wilson, Wilson Cruz, and Adele by viewing our Party Lines slideshow.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?