John McCain stopped looking for Joe the Plumber just long enough to appear on Saturday Night Live this weekend — and he was actually pretty amusing. (Dare we say likable?) But what we really love is the backstage video that NBC has released, in which Cindy comments on her onstage moment in a non-speaking role: "It's what I do best, I just stand there. I'm a pro at that!" she said, taking a dainty sip from her Klonopin milkshake.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women