What was Kathy Griffin wearing to Bette Midler's Hulaween benefit for the New York Restoration Project? "I'm dressed as Aunt Sam," she explained. "It's a statement about Prop 8. I don’t know if I’m an uncle or an aunt, and I will not be put into a box." That settles it!
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck