Lenny Kravitz's amazing penthouse at 30 Crosby Street, which Curbed aptly calls a "moody orgy palace," has been on the market for six years, first offered in 2002 at $17 mil, down to $13 mil by 2005, way up to $19.5 mil last spring after a redecoration, and now down again to $18.75 mil. This time around, though, marketers are wisely featuring an added perk: When you hook up your iPod to the amazing sound system and play "Fly Away" or "Dig In," you will be made love to by Kravitz's dreadlocked, neo-Hendrixian aura. And that feels even better than positioning yourself just so in a four-jet Jacuzzi. [Curbed]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode