Posted on Stanton Street near Norfolk on the Lower East Side: "I offer to be a Companion for older people … I am a mature, well-educated very kind woman. I would love to be a companion for you. I can read, entertain, walk and play board games. If you provide a car I can bring you to meetings, the doctor or go to beautiful places. I also can cook and shop. I would like to live in Savanna[h], Georgia, Miami Beach or North Carolina. Somewhere on the East Coast, where it is warm the whole year." [EV Grieve]
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode