"It's an interesting situation because I want to encourage people to talk with my journalists, but not speaking with other journalists [about my private life] is in some ways a double standard," Observer owner Jared Kushner tells the Guardian, in refusing to discuss shiksa-love Ivanka Trump. "I struggle with it but I really value my personal privacy and recognize that little good can come from being in the public eye." [Guardian]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!