You can’t get much bluer than Manhattan, but we had a hunch that at least a few McCain voters live on the island. So we sent ace political correspondent Tim Murphy out to find them. He explored the East Village. He scoured Murray Hill. And while he did uncover a few McCain voters, he also heard questionable job advice for Sarah Palin and got shoved by an angry guy! Before you watch the returns tonight, watch democracy in action in New York City.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 6. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 7. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update