So if Hillary is all set to be secretary of State, as everyone reports today, who'll replace her in the Senate? Marc Ambinder places his bets on Andrew Cuomo over Nita Lowey; she's 71 and maybe not so interested, while "choosing Cuomo would help Gov. David Paterson dispose of a potential Democratic rival when Paterson runs for his first elected term in 2010."
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability