Well! Here's some news that couldn't have come at a better time. A city audit has found that the Yankees underpaid the city by $11 million over the past three years — they were taking improper deductions, and have agreed to pay it all back. See? The city does have money. It just needs to look in unexpected places. Speaking of which: Has anyone looked under Bloomberg's couch cushions lately? [Newsday]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?