As was rumored a couple of weeks ago, Gawker media has sold its Consumerist.com Website to the venerable buyer-advocate monthly Consumer Reports. "Consumer Reports is a genuinely great buyer for the site," Gawker owner Nick Denton told us. "I know people say that all the time. On this occasion, the deal cliché is true." There will be an official announcement tomorrow.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death