In case you haven't seen it yet, here's FunnyorDie.com's latest exclusive. In it, Hollywood goes to Broadway (via community theater) for a few minutes on behalf of gay rights, thanks to Hairspray writer (and longtime Bette Midler producer-director — what could be gayer than that?) Marc Shaiman. There are more celebs in this than you think — in fact, we don't even recognize all of them. Who's the cute gay in the yellow smiley-face shirt? And why doesn't Sarah Chalke have a bigger role?
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]