Because it's the holidays, we're giving you the gift of early items from the magazine: Tina Fey brought her Sarah Palin impression out of retirement for Shelly Silver and the Democratic caucus — she couldn't really refuse, considering NBC chief Jeff Zucker asked her to make the appearance … In an interview, New School prez Bob Kerrey says he just doesn't understand why people want to get rid of him … And Will Leitch considers why the Mets and Yankees are making big bets and signing highly expensive players during the economic collapse. Frankly, it gives us hope: If the Yankees still have $161 million to spend, things can't be that bad.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper