Missed NY1's "In the Papers" this morning? Well, good news! Now you can turn to Pat's Papers, home of all the stories Pat Kiernan reads on-air. And MORE: According to Pat's blog, the feature is now in its second week, and soon you will be able to suggest stories as well. Bookmark it to learn all about your favorite local Canadian anchor. Example: "Yes, I have a vanity search set up in Google. It's really a handy thing when you're occasionally mentioned in media reports for things you do. So I just have Google News on the lookout for 'Pat Kiernan.' When it finds it, I get a little report." Ha! Pat Kiernan is totally going to see this post. [Pat's Papers]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode