A few years ago, Litha Brown, a former assistant principal at Williamsburg's P.S. 147, took $4,800 earmarked for school field trips and spent it at Victoria's Secret, Century 21, and Loehmann's. She also used a portion of the funds to pay a parking ticket, according to the Daily News. Well, at least she wasn't totally irresponsible. [NYDN]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!