This morning after our post on Jeff Kolodjay, the Face of Flight 1549, went up, we heard from a flack from Original Penguin, saying we'd misidentified the hat he was wearing: "Jeff is wearing an 'Original Penguin' hat," she said. "This is the Manchester 6Panel Ivy. Similar styles can be found on OPG's website." Furthermore: "I am currently trying to get more hats on him ... Any help would be greatly appreciated." Well, why not. As a first endorsement deal for Jeff, this couldn't be more perfect. Penguins? As in, the creatures that stand on the ice in frigid waters? We're beginning to think this young man's stardom was preordained.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]