The inauguration was more than just speeches, podiums, music, and bunting. It was about crowds, cars, flags, cold, adults and children, hair, clothes, nerves, and excitement. In case you're already left feeling deflated now that it's over, here's a slideshow of some of our favorite images from today. Click through and let us know what your favorite moments were (and yes, "everything involving Sasha Obama" counts as a moment). Then go back and read our inauguration live-blog.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death