At the National Board of Review awards last night, Doubt’s Meryl Streep told us all about how she wasn’t Catholic but attended mass as a kid because “I liked the incense, and I liked the whole fact that I couldn’t understand what was going on.” Then we told her that Josh Brolin admitted to us that he made things up to tell reporters on the red carpet. Does Ms. Streep ever do that? “Yeah, of course. I just did.” Schooled!
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob