Everyone in Washington is smiling, but the markets are still depressed: In late trading, the Dow dropped 332.13 points to 7,949.09, the S&P 500 to 805.22. Citigroup fell 20 percent to freaking $2.90 a share; JPMorgan Chase fell 21 percent; and Bank of America took a wallop, falling 29 percent. Why? Was it all Roubini? [WSJ]
Photo: David Needleman
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?