If the interim assistant secretary of the Treasury for financial stability in the United States (IASTFUS) thought he was getting out of this gig in the new administration, he has another thing coming. "Timothy Geithner, President-elect Barack Obama's pick for Treasury Secretary, has asked Neel Kashkari and James Lambright to stay on for a short, but indefinite, period of time, people familiar with the matter said." [WSJ]
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!