The Bushes and the Obamas, after their successful coffee (we presume, because when has a coffee ever failed?) have now arrived at the Capitol in their limos. The route from the White House, which has been entirely blocked off, is lined with saluting soldiers and screaming fans. It's quite something to see — it feels like a victory lap. Now if only they could get the servicemen and women to clap and do the running man, we'd have something on the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck