The Bushes and the Obamas, after their successful coffee (we presume, because when has a coffee ever failed?) have now arrived at the Capitol in their limos. The route from the White House, which has been entirely blocked off, is lined with saluting soldiers and screaming fans. It's quite something to see — it feels like a victory lap. Now if only they could get the servicemen and women to clap and do the running man, we'd have something on the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!