Someone in Red Hook has a rooster that needs a home. "Alicia Jr. is 7mo. old and prefers relocation to a sunny farm or some sort of mascot position," reads the ad. "He was (obviously) sexed incorrectly ... He will inevitably be forced to finish his days as someone's dinner if I'm unable to find a home before the neighborhood files a formal complaint." You know what's irksome about this ad? We would prefer relocation to a sunny farm or some sort of mascot position, too, but nobody's posting Craigslist ads on our behalf. [Craigslist via Gowanus Lounge]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!