The Soho Alliance, which was trying to shut down the completion of the Trump Soho hotel over its classification as a "Use Group 5 Transient Hotel" (that is, it can have a certain combination of hotel rooms and permanent partial residences), was defeated in court today. Owners said in a release today that they're hoping to open the (still visibly incomplete) hotel in the fall.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?