Say you’re out driving in L.A. and you spot Stephon Marbury at a bus stop. What's your move? Pull over and ask for an autograph? Snap a photo with your phone? Well, if you’re Brendan McNamara, you grab your video camera and ask Marbury to do a little improv, as evidenced in these absurd clips. Marbury (who, for the record, was waiting for his car from a repair shop, and not waiting for a bus) was totally game, presumably because he has nothing better to do these days. Best moment: When McNamara asks Steph if he’d tattoo his name on his arm if he jumped in front of an oncoming bus and died in Marbury’s arms, and Marbury replies, “That’s crazy, because that has happened!” Least comfortable moment: The awkward silence, and the look on Steph’s face, when McNamara makes a reference to Prop 8.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 8. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle