At "Defying Inequality: the Broadway Concert for Equal Rights," the other night, nubile young New York intern Ross Urken asked Cyndi Lauper what she thought about Madonna's post-divorce flings with youthful boy toys like A-Rod and Jesus Luz, and Cyndi, who takes equal rights extremely seriously, set him straight. "What's your issue?" she demanded. "You know, how many old geezers do you see with young women? What's the double standard? Who cares? You know, they're both adults. Who cares? What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Oh, obviously; girls, they want to have fun.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper