There were a lot of drag queens, in honor of La Cage Aux Folles, at Monday’s Drama League gala, “A Musical Celebration of Broadway.” We asked Gavin Creel if it took cojones to be a drag queen. “Even though they’re tucked away, the biggest,” he assured us. View our Party Lines slideshow for more TMI from Julie White, Keith Carradine, and more.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special