Filmmaker Michael Moore has observed what has been going on with the American economy and detected a whiff of injustice. He has cast his eye toward the titans of Wall Street and has determined that some things went down at America's banks that were not right. So he's decided to make a movie about it, because he is the one lone voice in the wilderness brave enough to expose these scoundrels for who they truly are, blah blah. Wall Street insiders with a conscience and stories to tell him should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. And remember, it's not for Michael Moore, it's for America: "You have information that the American people need to hear," he writes. [Michael Moore]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!