The renovation of Union Square’s north end continues with the laying of a foundation for new restrooms, though some in the neighborhood worry that the publicly financed improvements to the park will eventually go to benefit a private restaurant-club developer. Remember when people's worries about public bathrooms were that they would be used by junkies to shoot up? Ah, the good old days. [A Fine Blog via Curbed]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?