Brad Pitt and Nancy Pelosi, Together at Last

By
That security guard is oddly unimpressed with the wonders before him. Photo: Getty Images

The pair met in Pelosi's office before a press conference touting Pitt's work with his "Make It Right" charity in New Orleans. Look at the two of them together! We know Rush Limbaugh is devoting 75 percent of his show every day to talking about Barack Obama failing and all that, but do the Democrats really have to write the other 25 percent for him?

Brad Pitt, Pelosi Meet in Washington [HuffPo]