This morning various pundits are trying to stir up controversy over Barack Obama's appearance on Jay Leno, arguing that he should be focusing on the economy. (Because, of course, the president doesn't work while he's on the plane. He watches The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 like everybody else!) But, unluckily for them, Obama created his own distracting kerfuffle, comparing himself to a Special Olympian when discussing his bowling skills. Before the show even aired, his team had issued an apology. We watched his appearance last night, and thought that the president was cute and funny — certainly not hilarious, but he got more laughs than we would have expected. In case you missed it, we have the clip here. Note how Obama is so thin he doesn't even have to unbutton his skinny suit when he sits down. Now that's presidential.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper