There are a lot of ways in which people behave badly on the subway: There are the people who refuse to move all the way into a car. The people who lean on poles so you can't hold on to them. The kids who walk down the platform reeeeeeally sloooooowly. The leg-spreaders and the "my bag needs this seat" people and eaters of strong-smelling cuisine and the woman Jessica saw the other day whose kid smeared actual snot on the window. But the people who refuse to give up their seats for disabled or pregnant people are the worst, especially if they're sitting in the dedicated disability seats. In the past, this behavior has gone unpunished here on earth. But now a guy has dedicated a blog to posting their photos. It's called "People Who Sit in the Disability Seats When I'm Standing on My Crutches." Don't get caught on it!
Photo: People Who Sit in the Disability Seats When I’m Standing on My Crutches
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 6. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 7. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013