As the world begins to unite against the now-relevant threat of piracy, it has found a new, powerful ally in dolphins, which, as highly intelligent beings capable of sensing moral injustices, have decided to join with the side of good. Yesterday, as pirates sped toward a group of Chinese ships, no doubt laughing maniacally at the plundering they were about to enjoy, a battalion of dolphins "suddenly leaped out of water" to block them. "The pirates could only lament their littleness befor [sic] the vast number of dolphins," reports Xinhua, the Chinese news agency that didn't embellish this story at all. Tremble before nature, pirates! [Xinhua]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!