Every once in a while, a celebrity will perform the awesome feat of getting you to re-like them even though they are past the point of ubiquity. Such is the case with Lindsay Lohan’s eHarmony ad spoof for Funny or Die: “I’m recently single — I think,” LiLo says. “I’m looking for a compatible mate who likes a night out on the town, ankle monitoring bracelets, and doesn’t have family members who are quick to issue restraining orders.” Genius.
Update: And then every once in a while, a celebrity you already like makes a video that makes you like them even more. It’s all down hill from here, Paul Rudd.
Related: The Truth Behind Lindsay Lohan’s eHarmony Video [The Cut]
Most Viewed Stories
- David Hogg, After Parkland
- The Dwarf, the Prince, and the Diamond in the Mountain
- Madonna Pays Tribute to Madonna Paying Tribute to Aretha Franklin’s Influence on Madonna at the VMAs
- Trump’s Craziest Climate Speech Ever Explains His New Dirty Energy Policy
- The Weirdest, Wildest Moments From the 2018 VMAs